What is Tenant Representation?
- It is a service used by occupiers to outsource to an independent real estate expert their evaluation and realization of a property strategy
When do Client’s need a Tenant Representation Services?
- When acquiring new premises
- When renegotiating an existing lease contact
- When establishing a property strategy
- When subleasing or assigning surplus premises
Why is a Property Strategy Important?
- Costs and profitability
- Managing future restrictions
- Location and accessibility
- Profile and image
- Quality of work environment
- Efficiency of work place / corporate culture
Benefits of Tenant Representation
- Smooth efficient process
- Representation vs landlord adviser
- Clarification of needs
- Full market coverage
- Time and money savings
- Negotiation and problem solving
- Preserve confidentiality
- Standardized format